Title: Financial and Managerial Accounting
Author(s): Carl S. Warren, James M. Reeve, Jonathan Duchac
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Pages : 1408
ISBN: 1133952429, 9781133952428
Size: 56 MB
The book is a PDF eBook Only – there is no access code
It Will Be Sent To The Email You Use For The Purchase Within 12 Hours Or Less
You can Print This eBook Or You Can Read It On Almost Devices
The PDF book is ( printable , searchable , colored , highlight , add notes , ---etc
(( Book Description ))
New content includes author-written Dynamic Exhibits that allow students to see connections and relationships like never before! Dynamic Exhibits allow students to change the variables in a scenario and see how a change ripples through the accounting system, helping students understand how concepts relate to one another. In addition to the many new digital assets created for this edition, the textbook content itself has also been revised to include the new revenue recognition standard and a greater emphasis on service companies in the managerial accounting chapters. The end goal of Warren/Reeve/Duchac’s FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING and CengageNOWv2 is to elevate thinking and create more empowered and prepared students--ready to take on the rest of their educational and career goals.
Table of contents :
1. Introduction to Accounting and Business.
2. Analyzing Transactions.
3. The Adjusting Process.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Accounting for Merchandising Businesses.
7. Sarbanes-Oxley, Internal Control, and Cash.
9. Fixed Assets and Intangible Assets.
10. Current Liabilities and Payroll.
11. Corporations: Organization, Stock Transactions, and Dividends.
12. Long-Term Liabilities: Bonds and Notes.
13. Investments and Fair Value Accounting.
14. Statement of Cash Flows.
15. Financial Statement Analysis.
16. Managerial Accounting Concepts and Principles.
17. Job Order Costing.
18. Process Costing Systems.
19. Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
20. Variable Costing for Management Analysis.
22. Performance Evaluation Using Variances from Standard Costs.
23. Performance Evaluation for Decentralized Operations.
24. Differential Analysis and Product Pricing.
25. Capital Investment Analysis.
26. Cost Allocation and Activity-Based Costing.
27. Lean Principles, Lean Accounting, and Activity Analysis.
Appendix A: Interest Tables.
Appendix B: Nike Inc., Form 10-K For the Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2013.
Appendix C: International Financial Reporting Standards.
Appendix D: Reversing Entries.
Appendix E: Revenue Recognition Update.